Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

International students

If you are from overseas, in order to enrol your child at Labrador State School you must live within the catchment area.  Parents moving the Gold Coast who are interested in the English Language Services provided at Labrador State School must also live within the catchment.  From 2017 there will be no out of catchment enrolments.
To enrol you will need to provide the following evidence to the office:
  Current passport with entry date stamp for the child
  A Birth certificate (with an English translation if available)
  Current visa
  EQI verification (if required) of eligibility to enrol
  Proof of payment of fees (if required)
The subclass on the visa will determine whether Education Queensland will charge a fee for the child to be at school in Queensland. One of our Deputies will be able to assist in identifying this subclass number and options on the visa. 
Our Deputy will also be able to help you through the enrolment process, take a tour of the school and meet the teachers when you and your child enrol at Labrador State School.
If you have any questions please call (07) 5665 0333 or email