The P&C is an essential part of our school.
P&C volunteers are dedicated parents and community
members who want to contribute to the management and improvement of Labrador
What does our P&C do?
- They consult on school policy decisions
- Help with financial planning and budgeting
- Manage tuckshop and uniform shops
- Assist with school functions
- Plan events and fundraising activities
- Apply for school grants
Please feel free to email the P&C for enquiries or more information.
When does the P&C meet?
P&C Meetings are held on the third Monday of each
- Where - Library
- Time - 5:45pm
Snacks and nibbles and babysitting is provided.
Meetings that fall in school holidays will be
rescheduled and parents notified via web page, school signs and newsletters.
All interested parents and community members are welcome to attend.
Find us on Facebook Labrador State School P&C Association